PA Surveyors are a professional practice of Chartered Surveyors. We pride ourselves in providing clients with a comprehensive, prompt and most importantly professional service on a variety of real estate and property matters.
The vast majority of our work is via recommendations and repeat business. Every client is fully looked after with the aim to build long term relationships. This has resulted in a vast proven track record that our Surveyors will deliver your needs.
All Surveyors within the company are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
PA Surveyors have a vast array of experience covering all areas of the surveying profession – this expert knowledge is collated to provide the highest quality of work.
Iain Plant MSc (Surv), BSc (Hons), MRICS
- RICS Qualified Chartered Surveyor
- RICS Qualified Registered Valuer
- Former RICS Matrics Sussex Regional Chairman
- Masters of Science in Surveying
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Active member within heritage & restoration techniques
- Contact:- email@example.com
Iain Plant is the Managing Director of Plant Associates Ltd and oversees the continued success of our Chartered Surveying company. He has an in-depth experience in a vast variety of property related matters. Iain has been invited to give seminars to fellow professionals, as well as at The University of Brighton. In addition, Iain provides input to the UK Board at the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS Matrics).
Iain has been elected as Sussex Chairman of the RICS Matrics; this primarily involves nurturing talent, inspiring people to enter the profession and enhancing skills by giving high quality training.
Having a true passion for his career and in enhancing client satisfaction, this has ultimately resulted in Plant Associates being formed – all based upon strong relations with repeated excellent performance.
- To ensure our work is completed to the highest standard and quality.
- Set outstanding customer service by always aiming to supersede client objectives.
- Maintain a friendly and professional culture to develop lasting contacts within Surveying.
- Resolve client questions and queries at all times.
- Be ahead of our competitors by setting the highest standards in training, knowledge and understanding of the Surveying profession.