PA Surveyors are a professional practice of Chartered Surveyors. We pride ourselves in providing clients with a comprehensive, prompt and most importantly professional service on a variety of real estate and property matters.
The vast majority of our work is via recommendations and repeat business. Every client is fully looked after with the aim to build long term relationships. This has resulted in a vast proven track record that our Surveyors will deliver your needs.
PA Surveyors have been voted as Chartered Surveyors of the Year for the South of England, in the Prestige 2023/24 awards. The judges were particularly impressed with the company’s commitment to staff training, as well as their excellent customer feedback.
Our expertise in surveying, maintaining and restoring historic buildings has also resulted in PA Surveyors being voted the UK’s best Maintenance & Restoration Surveyors by Build Magazine. We regularly inspect and provide advice on Listed Buildings, as well as to the Catholic Diocese – helping to restore their church’s and monuments.
Rest assured, by instructing PA Surveyors you will be getting the best input and service available. Don’t just take our word for it, read our excellent reviews, including those on our Google and Trust Pilot pages.
All Surveyors within the company are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
PA Surveyors have a vast array of experience covering all areas of the surveying profession – this expert knowledge is collated to provide the highest quality of work.
Mr Iain Plant – MRICS, MSc, PG Dip, BSc
- RICS Fully Qualified Chartered Surveyor – MRICS
- Masters of Science in Surveying – MSc
- Additional Specialist Post Graduate Diploma in Surveying – PG Dip
- Bachelor of Science Degree – BSc
- RICS Fully Qualified Registered Valuer
- Former RICS Matrics Sussex Regional Chairman
- Active member within heritage & restoration techniques
- Your Expert Witness Solicitor’s Choice Panel
- Contact:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Iain Plant is the Managing Director of Plant Associates Ltd and oversees the continued success of our Chartered Surveying company. He has an in-depth experience in a vast variety of property related matters. Iain has been invited to give seminars to fellow professionals, as well as at The University of Brighton. In addition, Iain provides input to the UK Board at the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS Matrics).
Iain has been elected as Sussex Chairman of the RICS Matrics; this primarily involves nurturing talent, inspiring people to enter the profession and enhancing skills by giving high quality training.
Having a true passion for his career and in enhancing client satisfaction, this has ultimately resulted in Plant Associates being formed – all based upon strong relations with repeated excellent performance.
- To ensure our work is completed to the highest standard and quality.
- Set outstanding customer service by always aiming to supersede client objectives.
- Maintain a friendly and professional culture to develop lasting contacts within Surveying.
- Resolve client questions and queries at all times.
- Be ahead of our competitors by setting the highest standards in training, knowledge and understanding of the Surveying profession.