The Role of a Building Project Manager
Building Project Managers are in charge of making sure a building or other kind of structural project is done properly from start to finish. This role can include:-
- Understanding what the Client or Company wants to achieve.
- Preparation of drawings, as well as Specification for Building Contractor Tendering.
- Analysing Tenders and raising appropriate queries.
- Agreeing the timescales, costs and resources needed to deliver the project.
- Implementing CDM-Regulations.
- Project start and reporting regularly on progress to the Client.
- Setting and reviewing quality of workmanship.
- Resolving any issues/ delays/resolving issues which may occur.
- Agreeing Building Contractor Invoices and final accounts.
- Project completion and hand over, as well as implementing snagging and ensuring the overall success.
Why Instruct PA Surveyors?
At PA Surveyors we aim to reduce the stress involved and get the best standards in any building project. Whether it’s a small extension, loft conversion, building refurb or large new build – each job will be given our highest care.
Our costs are normally more than covered via better quality, cheaper Building Contractor Tenders/Prices and removing the risk of disputes.
Unfortunately Builders can take advantage, but we will happily hold your hand the entire way, or just act as a Consultant – whatever level of project input we are happy to help.
Our RICS Chartered Surveyors operate throughout East & West Sussex; to include Brighton, Hove, Portslade & Shoreham, as well as Crawley, Haywards Heath, Eastbourne and beyond. Our Award Winning Surveyors are here to help!